Tuesday 20 May 2008

Skipping Placement

Accidentally, I must add.

Apprently, when heading into Occupational Health you're not supposed to have the day off. I've heard otherwise, so I'm having a sorta well deserved day off.

Besides, last week I was supposed to stay off on Wednesday to go and get my essay feedback. Which I... er... forgot to do. Oops.Now, it turns out, I might have to contact a nasty old lecturer who doesn't like me to try and apologise and sort it out. I don't often bury my head in the sand, but this time I might make an exception. I have a few other plans, so I'll have to see how they pan out. Either way, I might resort to e-mailing this lecturer.

The problem, you see, is that I've already had to e-mail an apology for seemingly skipping out of a lecture to this person. Given they hold some prestige, I don't want to get into their bad books this early in my tenure.

I might, come to think of it, e-mail from a different account, see if that helps take the heat off, at all. Although given most of the staff at Uni barely know what a computer is, I might have to call. I'm sighing, just thinking of the effort.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I passed 'em both, so the point could be moot. But we'll have to see.

No comments: