Wednesday 16 July 2008

Lectures

The title of this post may be lectures, but sometimes I wonder whether most of my fellow nursing students agree with the term. The amount of whispering, gossiping and eating that goes on puts me under the impression they think it's some kind of hybrid of a sewing circle or picnic. And a drop-in sewing-picnic at that, given most can barely be bothered to arrive on time. Now, don't get me wrong, there can be lots of reasons for accidental lateness, but if you're late day in and day out you should sort out your fucking scheduling.

I shouldn't gripe. These people have less knowledge than me, unless they can listen, eat, learn and talk at the same time. And their poor time management means I'm more likely to get work ahead of them. Still, it is highly irritating.

No comments: