Wednesday 2 January 2008

2007...

2007 in Review by OFMN,

So, 2007. Started off living at home, not knowing whether my life was sorted. It now is, so I'm very much pleased.

My choice of vocation was right, and I'm happy struggling through training and all it's hilarious pitfalls. Especially regarding the M of OFMN. It's enjoyable, though.

Romance-wise, there was very little. January the 1st started quite unromantically and the year got progressively worse until I was joyously single and with no plans to be otherwise.

Although one girl did since chat to me constantly, ask me if I was single and then asked me for my number while not actually want to go out sometime. Look upwards for the joyously bit. This is just one of the reasons why.

What else? I watched Liverpool lose in the Champion's League Final, on the sport front. But I did win a pile of cash on the Grand National.

All in all, 2007 has been a good year of my life. 8/10. Woo.

No comments: