Saturday 8 March 2008

More About Girls

Last night I met another fashion student, who made the last one look like an idiot. She was awesome, we got on perfectly and she was completely lovely.

We were, however, in a gay bar. And, until 30 seconds before she left, she thought I was gay. Once I told her otherwise, her friends were already moving on so I didn't even get her number. Idiot.

The wonders of the internet knows no bounds, however. We had a picture taken by one of these online galleries, and I have tracked it down. She was the one who wanted the picture taken before I'd even noticed the photographer and so I think - or hope - she might check the website. I've left a comment there asking her to add me. And god, I hope she does.

Or I'll be just the tiniest bit annoyed.

No comments: