Tuesday 13 February 2007

First Post

Quality title, eh?

Of this post, I mean. Not the blog.

For reference, the title of the blog refers to the professional I'm going into. Nursing. If the government will give me money.

The catch is that I have a penis. And, despite the fact that the tiny shreds of optimism left within me held hope, people still think this is very funny. People from all walks of life, to boot! Most recently my 11 year old cousin. I'm glad school is still teaching:

1) Boys like blue
2) Girls like pink
(And, when it comes to medicine)
3) Boys grow up to be doctors
4) Girls grow up to be nurses


I think my time within the arts community, who don't give a shit about anything at all, I acquired some hope for the world.

Silly me.

Anyways, this blog is going to stay as anonymous as possible, for shits and giggles. I'm a young, cosmopolitan male living in the UK and that's pretty much all you need to know.

I'll find myself writing about politics, gender issues, art and girls. Not in that order. You'd think girls would be covered by gender issues, but no. They get a whole category to themselves. For better or worse.

Men are stupid. But I truly believe that women pip them to the post when it comes to stupidity while the rest of the world cheers from the sidelines at this very interesting chase/race. It's certainly something that irks me.

No comments: