Sunday 2 August 2009

Still Alive (x2)

Yes. I'm still alive and - better than being alive - I'm still a nurse! For now.

I'm currently in the middle of a placement which has had ups and downs, although the first two weeks involved working with the finest Band 6 I've studied under, who also loved how I do things, told me to ignore ICU's criticism and keep on being proactive.

I might end up back in surgery in the future, actually. Scrub is certainly enjoyable.

Anyway, more later. Sunday looks to have a little sun in it, which I might actually enjoy, given half a chance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It nice to find a male student nurse blog... I think you are the first one I've found!

@K6TTA said...

Hello

found your blog today and added you to my list to follow

I'm also a male student nurse in the UK and am now beginning my second year

imagineanimage.blogspot.com/

CatCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.